Family and Friends,
I have created this blog to keep everyone updated with what is going on in our lives. We still have an actual website, but only Chris knows how to add to and change it.
I used to nag Chris to "add this and change that" (on our website) and I couldn't understand why he would avoid it. One day I asked him to teach me so I could manage the site myself. It was then that I realized it not only takes a significant amount of skill but also a good chunk of time to edit a website. So, I decided I wouldn't nag anymore. Even if I had the skills, I wouldn't want to spend the time.
I had completely given up on the idea of "communication via our website" until our friend Jason Terreri (when he stayed with us for alumni week) was going to show us pictures of his wife, Cara, of how far along she was in her pregnancy. That's when he pulled up his blogspot. He said it was easy to blog and "easy" is definitely for me. So, basically, I am stealing the idea from them. Thanks Cara and Jason!
Although we will keep our original website, it is likely that you will find the most recent information and pictures on our new blog. Enjoy!
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment