Cole has been noticing him for quite some time now although unable to reach out and touch him . . .until now. . .poor Buddy. . .he's in for it now I think!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
We Love Buddy
Since we had our baby, Buddy, our loyal and trusted companion, has received little attention. He has been patiently waiting for us to get our act together. However, he has been enjoying much more attention and activity lately. I take him and Cole for a daily walk in the park during the week and he enjoys games in the pool on the weekends.
Cole has been noticing him for quite some time now although unable to reach out and touch him . . .until now. . .poor Buddy. . .he's in for it now I think!



Cole has been noticing him for quite some time now although unable to reach out and touch him . . .until now. . .poor Buddy. . .he's in for it now I think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't worry, All Buddy needs to do is have a conversation with Bullit. I'm sure the advice will be "find a hiding spot, when you need a break".
Everyone look s great.
JT
Post a Comment