Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Scary.....Kangaroo???

For Halloween Chris and Cole were an Austrailian Outback Hunter and a Kangaroo, respectively. Mommy was a photographer, dog handler, and candy distributer for Halloween ;)

We did not go trick or treating, but everyone was doting over the cutie pie pair when we passed out candy.

Fun Fact: Chris' outfit (jacket and hat) is an authentic Austrailian hunting jacket and hat that he bought while visiting there with his dad about 7 years ago (a fishing trip for his graduation). It was an easy choice when deciding what Cole would be for Halloween this year as Chris is always talking about Austrailia and how he wants to go back.




I'M the hunter NOW!



Scaaaaaaaaaary cute!





Notice Buddy is smiling, too:)



We like a meatier kangaroo...


Successful hunt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures! Did you have a lot of trick or treaters? Give the Scary Kangaroo a big kiss from Memaw and tell him I love him.. Oh, Chris looked pretty cool too. I love you and will see you soon... Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom

Anonymous said...

The pictures are TOO CUTE!! Just adorable! What a great Halloween Costume idea! I LOVED IT!!

Liz