Sunday, October 28, 2007

Teefs and Feets :)

Almost as soon as Cole had a "toof," he had "teefs." The second tooth popped up the next day it seemed!

The latest is that Cole has found his feet in the last couple of days and seems to enjoy these new toys of his!

Fun fact: Cole has red hair (maybe you can tell in this picture). It seems to be the same color as Chris' beard and I'm told Cole's great grandpa had the same shade of red hair as Cole:)

Feets...


Teefs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe my grandbaby has got so many teeth.. And I can't wait to get my hands on him! Hope you all have a great Holloween and post the pictures as soon as you can. I love you and will see you on the 20th... Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom