Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Toof!

So it was one of the 3 thousand times I go to check on Cole when he goes to sleep for the night and I realized he had spit up quite a bit in his bed. I gave the baby to Chris to change his shirt while I changed the sheets. Chris called me back into the room in a hurry up fashion. He looked up at me with big proud eyes and said, "he has a tooth!" We were so surprised, thrilled and proud that we kept him up way past his bedtime with our fingers in his mouth feeling his tooth. It is the bottom middle tooth on the right.




2 comments:

Cara Terreri said...

Awww, so exciting! And enjoy that age where they actually still let you put your fingers in their mouth!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I'm missing so much... I hate it like crazy.. but love you and the wonderful pictures you keep posting.. Mist and Chris, you look wonderful and my grandbaby is beautiful and the facial expressions are great... Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom