Sunday, December 09, 2007

Before Noon

Got a couple of good shots of our activites today (Sunday) that I thought you might like, too.

So here's a rundown of this mornings activities:

Today after the baby went for his first nap at 8:30 Chris, Buddy and I got in the hot tub and pool. Chris accidentally killed a lizard and attempted for a decent burial which included flinging it into the foliage. Im not trying to exploit the poor lizard or anything and I DO think it should be dealth with with dignity, but the fact that it landed belly up on a nearby palm justified a one time photo:) Anyway, since Buddy has been diagnosed with hip displagia (sp?), we have been ordered to get him exercising more often and swimming is considered the best exercise for the disease. Also, applying heat was recommended for his comfort. Having a pool and hot tub makes it nice for him. When the baby woke up around 9:30 we brought him out with us and he seemed very entertained by Buddy shaking water on him and watching Mom and Dad play polar bear (the pool was FREEZING). Then, I gave Buddy a bath and Chris came in to feed the baby. We gave him some mashed up papaya from one of the 3 trees we planted a few years back. It was delicious and now there are so many papayas we can't possibly eat that much fruit, so if anyone is interested, they will just go to waste if someone doesn't eat them. Then, Chris made us breakfast. After that, Cole and I decorated the Christmas tree while Buddy and Chris took a nap. When it was Cole's naptime again, I took him in with Chris and they had a nice long snooze together...how cute:) Oh yeah, and all of this and then some took place before noon on Sunday...my how life has changed:)

polar bear chris...


indecent burial...


Buddy, the hot tubbin' canine...(what's Buddy's tongue doin'??..weird)


busy morning...(is the baby bigger than Chris??? ;0))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the best picture of Cole and Chris sleeping... Its so sweet. The Lizard just looks like its tanning;)and the pool looks great. See you soon. Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom