Friday, February 01, 2008

Excuses, Excuses...

Several people have been wondering why no posts lately. Well, my excuse this time is that I lost my camera (or it was stolen). I bought a new camera, then lost it and have only recently been able to bring myself to buy another new one. And, to beat it all, I dont think this camera is quite as good as my other one for whatever reason, albeit the same exact model. So, there maybe another short hiatus if this one goes back to the store...havent quite decided yet...we'll see. Anyway, here are a few recent pictures of Chris and Cole playing and Cole practicing standing. Chris was home after being gone for 3 weeks and the two were inseparable.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I got the email that said to check out the blog I couldn't believe my eyes! I am so glad you got another camera! Cole looks wonderful and of course Chris does too. I love the new toy. I can't wait to play with it myself;) Cole is standing. I love and miss all of you. Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom