Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pool Daze

Chris flew in for the weekend. We spent a lot of time by the pool.

karaoke anyone?


so what if I dont suck it in for the camera!


prep for the next coppertone baby ad...


I guess Ill share the camera...


lookin' good, lookin' good...


male incluence evident by lizard torture and sunblock mohawk...





3 comments:

Cara Terreri said...

Those are some great photos. I can't believe how much he's changed and grown up. Such a sweet looking little boy!

Anonymous said...

These are the best picture's I have ever seen;0)When I saw them for the first time they made me smile all day long and they still do. Cole has such an expressive face. These blog pictures came out at such a good time. They are wonderful. I love all of you. Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom

Anonymous said...

OK, those are too cute!! He really looks like he's singing in that first picture! Adorable!