Dad must have gotten me ready for the beach cuz I think Im sportin' that cool mohawk he likes to do with the sunblock :D








Swim lessons by Chris Marot....


Buddy, lovin' being outside and swimming in the pool...

Chris' idea of Mother's Day activities :) JK...he put together a stellar day for me...as usual :)

Cole enjoying his watertable...

Cole figures out how to make friends with Buddy...you see, Cole loves Buddy and Buddy is indifferent about Cole...so things may change in Coles favor if he keeps giving him morsels of his meal :D


4 comments:
These are some awesome pictures! I can't believe how big Cole has gotten. We're very jealous of the beach and pool pics... wish we could be there to enjoy the sun!
Yeah, I can't believe it either. I still think of him as a baby, but looking at these pictures, he seems more like a toddler :(
Adorable pics! Thanks for sharing!
These are great pictures;)All of you look so happy and having a great time. I wish I could be there to enjoy some time with you. I miss being in NICE weather, because it is still trying to decide whether it wants to be warm or cold here in Wichita, KS. Cole certainly shows how thrilled he is to have Buddy back. Love and Miss you. Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom
Post a Comment