they can walk and we believed it - because everything on the net is true! ;)(ok, so its also because we were being cheap about it, where, lets face it, shoes are optional where we live and who's to say our unusually fast growing child wont outgrow them in a week :))
He didnt even seem to notice the shoes.
I dont know if you can see this, but if you look at his gums by his bottom teeth, they are very swollen on either side - I think his molars are coming in...and today he was letting us know he wasn't comfortable (despite how happy he looks in these pictures).
This is my determined face.
This is my "Im bored with you" face ;D
This is my playful face.
1 comment:
Hi, it's mom. Happy to see Cole again so soon on the blog. He looks like he has grown since I saw him last. It's only been a month;) Like the shoes!He doesn't seem to mind them. His hair is blond looking, that's what the sun does to you.)He looks wonderful! I miss you and love you. Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom
Post a Comment