So, I haven't posted lately because of technical difficulties with my camera, etc. I am starting to think it is because my son, or maybe I should say Chris' son, has an unhealthy obsession with all things techy in our household. In fact, most of the technology in our house has been on the fritz since Cole has been able to cruise the furniture. I almost used the title "tech toddler," but the last picture wouldn't have fit and since these are pretty typical of most kids, the word "classic" came to mind. So here it is, Cole "in vivo."
wire chewing gives me a fun jolt every now and then...

hafta do what Dads's doing..especially when it's to do with techy gadgets...

except look at these fun buttons, I'll just go ahead and take care of pushing these while he's busy

this is Cole getting really irritated at Chris for keeping him away from his computer...gadget related fits happen 235 times a day

this memory stick adaptor is the perfect size for my mouth hole and really small so I can find a nice hiding spot for it later

i thought you were doing the laundry!
2 comments:
Just got home from work and couldn't wait to see the new pictures. I see that my grandbaby is looking more like a little boy than a baby;( But he is so handsome! It looks like fathers day turned out to be a fun day. Glad to see you are posting again;) Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom
Oh, by the way, I love the bathroom scene;)It is the best! Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom
Post a Comment