Friday, June 20, 2008

Git ta Steppin' !

Hey All, Cole took his first series of legit steps today. In only the last couple of days, he has been able to stand by himself for several seconds, so I tried it again with him today when he took about 5 timid steps forward! I was NOT expecting him to do that today, so I didn't get it on camera....DARN IT! Anyway, I was really proud of him and he looked so cute when he was trying really hard to balance himself and take his steps...aaaaawwwwwwwwww!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! That's so exciting! Hope you have the low cabinet locks installed! Those seem to become their new fun source over the coolest toys....oh, except of course the gadgets. Gadgets trump cabinet/drawers everytime, but it's a close second...

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that Cole is 'braving' his first steps. I'm sorry I missed them and can't wait to see him take a step or two for my self when I visit. I know it has to be a wonderful feeling for you to have seen it for yourself;) I miss and love you and my grandbaby. Give him a hug and kiss from his MeMaw! Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom

Cara Terreri said...

CONGRATS Cole! Watchout mom & dad! We can't wait to witness his new walking skills later this week... see you guys soon!