Hi All,
I havent posted in a while because for some reason my computer doesnt want to accept pictures from my memory stick and I usually like posting with pictures.
So the latest without pictures is that Cole is in swim lessons called ISR. He can float on his back independently after only 3 - 10 minute sessions. Its crazy to me that he will probably swim before he walks.
Another thing is that we shaved Buddy .... his shedding was out of control and driving us mad. So - off with the hair! He doesn't look bad, but that shiny part of the hair is gone and the dull part is left. We also discovered he is definitely not overweight :D
Chris is enjoying his new career as a partner in an engineering company and I am still enjoying being home with Cole.
I promise to post more when I resolve the picture issue!
Sunday, June 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was hoping to get a glimpse of a picture or two;) I know you will post when you can. Can't wait to see some pictures of Cole swimming and Buddy short hair cut. I miss and love you. Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom
Post a Comment