Tuesday, July 08, 2008

2 Peas...

This last Sunday we went to the Shopping District in Salt Lake City. It reminded me of a giant outside mall with a small road going through. It was really nice. We walked up and down on both levels and came across the Apple store and Chris was forced to go inside. Well, both of the boys were right in their element as Cole was trying to touch EVERYTHING and Chris was walking around with his eyes popping out of his head. We were lucky there was a kids area with computers set up they could play on. Yeah, Cole was LOVING it!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got home from work and I'm so happy to see new pictures. Cole actually looks like his fingers are on the correct keys;) Is the story actually on the computer? Well, Chris looks like he is happy to help. Love ya and take care. Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks like Cole is going to be a "gadget guy" too! Amazing to think that kids are learning to type in elementary school now. I remember taking the class in 8th and 9th grade. Ok, I had to take it twice and I can still only type about 28 words a minute....