For the 4th, we went to the dinosaur museum on Thanksgiving Point. It was great as it was hands on and geared for kids. Cole is not a TV watcher and so was impatient with the "seamonster" video they played. Although, since it was 3D, whenever his glasses were on and some of the creatures would "come toward us" he would try to reach out and touch them. After the museum, we took a stroll through the botanical gardens next door....reminded me of Alice and Wonderland. Then we finished up with a couple of DELICIOUS milk shakes.....yum, yum!
dinosaur museum
milk shakes at Thanksgiving Point
independence day inspired cupcakes
Cole loved this snake we bought him a the museum
Chris' beer choices for celebrating the 4th in Utah...hee, hee ;D
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It looks like a fun place to visit with all the dinosaurs. I want to see that for myself! The pictures are great. Cole is so big and looks so much like a little boy now. The picture of him sitting alone is the cutest! After talking to you on the phone (no more than 10 min. ago) I thought I would check out your blog and low and behold you have all these pictures posted;) You look beautiful and the picture of you and Cole is special. Oh yeah, the pic's of Chris and Cole are so sweet too. Well, I could write you a river, but I like talking to you.) Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom
Family and Friends,
We started this to keep everyone updated on whats going on around here on the east coast. We hope everyone enjoys reading the text and looking over the pictures. Commenting is encouraged!
Chris and Misty
2 comments:
It looks like a fun place to visit with all the dinosaurs. I want to see that for myself! The pictures are great. Cole is so big and looks so much like a little boy now. The picture of him sitting alone is the cutest! After talking to you on the phone (no more than 10 min. ago) I thought I would check out your blog and low and behold you have all these pictures posted;) You look beautiful and the picture of you and Cole is special. Oh yeah, the pic's of Chris and Cole are so sweet too. Well, I could write you a river, but I like talking to you.) Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom
Those beers are classic! Cheers!!
Post a Comment