Today we took Cole to the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake City. This was his first zoo experience. I wanted to get shots of his expressions when seeing the animals, but honestly he was unimpressed (or just really tired) except for the giraffe's in which case he let out a few excited squeals and pointed at them a lot. I didn't get pics of the animals because I figure anyone who is reading this has been or will be going to see zoo animals. The first picture is the one of him looking at the giraffe's. Cole fell asleep in his stroller on our way out of the zoo and we made an unprecedented transfer from stroller to car seat while he stayed asleep where he continued to sleep for the next 40 minutes until we arrived in Park City. Park City is a really nice town up in the mountains of Utah and is most known for hosting the Sundance Film Festival each year. It is also well known for skiing and snowboarding. After walking up and down main street, I think the shopping is pretty good, too, although we only ended up stopping at the Java Cow and buying a refreshing iced beverage. It was very telling of the type of town we were in when a band busted out some live music in the middle of the day...very cool. We only spent $32 the ENTIRE day....which, if you know us, is pretty amazing.....signs of the times, ay!
Hogle Zoo...


Park City, Utah...

2 comments:
The zoo is always fun. Park City looks like a place I would like to live;) Nice and quiet. Make a point to visit all the places you can before you return home. Keep posting on the blog. It's great to get up or home from work and find new stuff. Cole looks very confortable sleeping;) Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom
Wow! It looks so beautiful there!! We hit the road for our Lake of the Ozarks/Iowa trip on Aug.1. I hope to see lots of sleeping babies in our carseats too!!
Post a Comment