As I have mentioned in previous posts, Chris will sometimes take Cole to his work office on Saturday mornings to give mommy a break. Cole usually explores things while Chris works. He seems to enjoy this vibrating chair lately and his love for it is accentuated due to the remote control attachment. We don't have pictures of this, but another funny thing he did during this trip to work was take out the DNA energy drinks out of the package and put them in the DNA cooler - which was his own idea....funny. Oh yeah, and the fish, the fish tanks in the office are a hugh hit with him. He looks at the fish and laughs and points then opens the cabinet below and examines and touches the pipes that run the tank....hmmm.
Anyway, after going to work, we went to the grocery store and Cole received this balloon which he walked around with for 2 full days. Very cute.
I could get used to
this!



the scene at my house for 2 days complements of Winn Dixie...



hugging Bear...
3 comments:
I knew he was smart. It was about time he got a ballon too. He kept pointing at them everytime he saw one. He love it more than I thought he really would. He is such a sweet heart, him and huggy bear;) Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom
Those freebie grocery store balloons are the best! Be careful not to let them get caught in a ceiling fan though, I learned this the hard way....
yeah, it actually got loose while in the grocery store and the lady had to fish it from the ceiling...what a scene!
Post a Comment