Memaw reading me my night time books...
We took Grandma to sushi for her birthday. It was my first time eating sushi. I think I liked it more than she did so we made up for it by going for some Cold Stone afterward. Ice cream is yummy, too!

After sushi...and a sneak peak belly pic ;D

Off to swim lessons!

Grandma and grandpa got me my first bike. It's too big for me, so I'll just figure out how these wheels work 'til my legs grow longer.

Check out my new jammy diggs - also compliments of Grandma and Grandpa.

This thing has wheels on it, too!

Hey, you guys turned yellow!

If this thing squirts water at me ONE MORE TIME....
2 comments:
These pictures turned out great. I'm so glad I could be there, compliments of the two of you. I cherrish every moment because Cole changes so much in such a short time. I love and miss you. Take care of yourself, the new baby, Cole, and Chris. I love all of you. Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom
It just doesn't seem possible that Cole can keep getting cuter and cuter each day, and yet he does!! I'm sure his sissy will be a knockout!
Post a Comment