Monday, September 08, 2008
Big Pine Key
This last week, we packed up the family and headed to Chris parents house on Big Pine Key. They sold their old house there and built a gorgeous new house on the water. It is a very spacious 3 story house with lots of views for their breathtaking sunsets. However, we spent most of our time on the boat, in the water and on the deck at the house. Oh yeah, and we also caught a game of putt putt in which case I got a hole in one! Chris parents were there and his Nana and Uncle Steve joined us for a few days as well. It was really fun although next time I will be bringing some baby gates so mommy can relax some, too:)














Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful time on vacation. Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom
NICE!! Looks like a blast! I think that's the first time I've ever seen Cole upset? Did he get sunscreen in his eyes? He's so mellow, I didn't think he ever got mad :)
Post a Comment