Sunday, September 07, 2008

Swimming

Cole is currently taking swimming lessons through ISR (Infant Swim Resource). It's a survival swim program where the kids typically learn their skills in 6 weeks. We have been out of town at least 7 weeks since he started, so he will be on the calendar until he has had his full 6 weeks of teaching. He is almost there with about 2 weeks left. Here are a couple of pictures I got. Hopefully, I can figure out how to post a video so I can show video of the lessons.

the float....


right here he was in a swim and she is prompting him to roll to float....

2 comments:

Cara Terreri said...

These pics are so cool-- I'm so amazed by his abilities!

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe Cole can swim. He is so small. Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom