Thursday, November 13, 2008

Back Up Bunny

In the past, I have posted about a certain "Bunny" or "Lovey" that Cole has a super obsession with. My parents have recently blessed us with another bunny to have as back up. This is nice because now, I can wash one while he dirties the other one up. The new bunny also says the prayer like the original one did. For the first few seconds of introducing the newest bunny member, Cole looked a little shocked, but I am talking like a few seconds, then he was THRILLED! He ran all around with the two bunnies in hand. A while back Chris had taken a xerox of the bunny to see if Cole would know it was bunny and of course Cole knew exactly what it was. Well, when we received the second bunny from my parents he lined up the two bunnies and the picture of the bunny and was even MORE thrilled. Too funny.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have to head for work, but got your email about the blogs and man am I glad that I took out the time to see them. How sweet he is and a bunny for each hand. Cole looks like he is in heaven hanging on to them. This is wonderful. Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom

Anonymous said...

You can never have too many! Shane has always had 2 blankies, and he always had to have them both together. The more the merrier I think!!