Thursday, November 13, 2008

Play Date with Liz

So a few weeks ago, Liz and her 3 little ones came over for a play date which ended up being her taking care of me all day. So, she was dealing with 3 kids in a new environment and me and my kid. WOW! Impressive stuff. Anyway, it was super fun to have her all to myself.

snack time...this is what is left when you give Cole the whole apple... only the stem is left


Cole, Shane, Liz and Anna


Wesley, Liz's 10 mos old.


Shane, Liz's 4 year old...enjoying my fave....PB&J!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz and family look great. Cole looks very intense watching what is going on. I'm sure it was a treat having so many kids around. I know he had a good time. Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Aw! I forgot you took these! I just love that picture of Wes, I know he's thinking about gnawing on the camera. He just cut another top tooth, must be getting ready for candy canes!!

If you get the chance, will you shoot me these pictures in an email? I'd love to have them. Thanks!! Love ya!