Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Around Christmas 2008

This was actually on Christmas Day. We ate at the COVE! HAHA! Complete with live music - mainly Neil Diamond covers:). My mom, stepdad, Chris and Cole pictured here :)


Opening presents...


With Chris parents...


Loves the pressure washer, too, although I'm not sure what's going on here:) Maybe he's dancing with it??


Belly pic during the very last of my pregnancy.


Drop it like it's HOT! He actually was dancing here and I DO not know where he is getting his moves from:)


Cole is amazed I am actually encouraging him to go near the tree. I was trying to get a picture of him for Christmas here instead of always telling him to play with his other toys. I'm quite certain he was very confused in these pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't had a chance to get on your blog because I didn't have access to a computer. I gotta say, the pictures are great. Cole is really getting into the "dance." Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Ahhh I've got some good memories eating with family at The Cove, I think they used to have an Elvis Night? I'm glad to see that it's still around, it's had to have been there for at least 20 years!
Cole looks so cute dancing with the pressure washer. Our kids love playing with ours too. I'm looking forward to the day when they're washing the cars and cleaning the house..haha!