After our vacation in August, Chris and I had planned to start a family. We were very fortunate to have been successful right away. We had our first ultrasound appointment yesterday (10/2/06). We were also able to see and hear the heartbeat(118 beats per minute). In this ultrasound, the baby is at about 6 1/2 weeks. This Thursday (10-5) s/he will be at 7 weeks. In the pictures below, the pointer is pointing at the baby only, the round image is the yolk sack, which is outside of the baby for now I believe.
As far as how I am feeling, I have nausea all day long, but not actually getting sick. I have a new craving every day and can only eat what I am craving otherwise I am ill. Chris has also developed "sympathy pregnancy symptoms" with his new found cravings and fatigue ... gosh, it must be tough being the guy ;)
2 comments:
Congratulations! You guys are going to be great parents! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Don't worry, I'll give you some good tips... like dads are supposed to change all poopy diapers... Can't wait to see you next week!
Thanks for changing the comment area. Now it will be easier to send a comment. Can't wait to see more pictures. Love to you both. Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom.
Post a Comment