Saturday, October 28, 2006

At the end of last month, I took a trip to Lauderhill, Fl to visit 2 friends I have known for 15 years but have not seen in 10! We were like family and we have all been roomates at one time or another and in some form or another. And...we may have torn up the town on an occasion or two. Tee hee ;)

Mindy (in the glasses) is newly married and lives with her husband in San Diego, Ca now. Francesca is also newly married and lives in Lauderhill with her husband and 6 month old baby boy, Vincenzo.

It was amazing seeing them again - almost like we had never lost any time.

I was 6 weeks 2 days pregnant in these pictures and morning sickness was already in control of my life. Since Chris and I wanted to wait until our first doctor's appointment to tell people (and I hadn't gone yet), I couldn't tell Mindy and Francesca which was so so hard (because of my nausea and they're just my really great friends and I didn't know how long it would be before I would see them again)! I was just sure that the lovely shades of green my face was displaying was eventually going to give me away, but luckily nobody noticed as there was a really cute baby for everyone to focus on instead :)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi babe, The beautiful baby in your arms is a natural look for you. You will make a wonderful mom. You also looked beautiful even if you were sick as a dog...Ha...It's a special thing staying in touch with long time friends, but you are special;)Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Misto and Chris!!
Congrats on the news of your pregnancy!! I can't believe I actually made it on your site, ha, ha. '10yrs later but still love ya like a sis. After all the "baby" questions I was asking you during our visit, you did not give the fact that you were pregnant away at all. Good work. Once again, it was great seeing you. Hopefully I will be the next to be carrying a little bundle of joy.
Much Aloha,
Mindy