After much time (nearly 18 months), I have finally gotten off my rear and updated our web page
Go there!. I apologize for the delay. You will see the blog, as well as a link to all the photo albums. Feel free to play, download photos, or order prints. It's relatively easy to navigate. Thanks, Chris
2 comments:
Just wanted to say how proud I am to be MeMaw...The new pictures are fabulous and I can almost make-out, even the hair. A grandson thanks to you both. Love your new set up, so you can view all the pictures in your album, great concept. I also wanted to tell you we had a wonderful time at Beech Mountain. I'm so glad I got to see you Misty before the little one is born. I love you so much. Our love goes out to you all. Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom and dad
I check out your blog daily at work looking for new information and pictures, although the gallery keeps me busy. Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom
Post a Comment