Saturday, December 15, 2007

Little Character

Incredible to see a brand new personality developing. He is quite a little character. I believe he is more like Chris.....whew!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures! My grandbaby has got a personality that shows through the camera. I can't wait to see you, Cole and Chris at Christmas. Take care of yourself. Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom

Cara Terreri said...

I cannot believe how big he has gotten since we last saw him! He's so cute, and always has such a look of concentration on his face!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, life certainly changes when the little ones come along! Cole is just the cutest! He's sitting up so good! Looks like such a little man, I just love the pic's and can't wait to see you in the new year!

Love ya!
Liz

Anonymous said...

P.S. LOVE THE MOHAWK!!

Anonymous said...

P.S. LOVE THE MOHAWK!!