Here are some ultrasound pics at 12 weeks and 19 weeks gestation. On Aug. 18 we found out we are having a girl! Chris says he knew all along. He is happy to be having a girl, but I think he is even more happy he was right about the gender;) I am very excited to be having a girl, too! A couple of days before the ultrasound I started to have strong feelings it was a girl because everything about this pregnancy is polar opposite from my first. I would have been shocked if it were a boy again because it has been so different this time. I also can't wait to go shopping for all the cute little girly things!
12 week gestation...

19 week gestation...

19 weeks...

19 weeks with mouth open and ready to start talking already...her and Cole will be marathon talkers ;D
3 comments:
These Pic's are so sweet! My goodness gracious alive;) She looks so good. I don't think I've ever seen a baby trying to talk before it's born;) That is so cute! I can't wait until she is actually here. Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom
Awesome!! We're SO excited for you guys! Any thoughts on names yet??
I just started seriously looking at names yesterday. Chris and I have such different tastes in names it will take some time to settle on something. I would like something very feminine yet unique.
Post a Comment