Oh yeah, and did I mention she was caring for and nursing 9 month old baby Noah while doing all of this for me?!?! Chris and her husband TO were very gracious and had the babies while we were out lunching, spa and dining. Thank you, TO and Chris, we could only have that great of a day with your help!!! And the timing was perfect for some much needed R&R.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
The Full Treatment
For my birthday Melanie pampered the ol' mama "Melanie Style." Chris dropped me off on our way home from the Keys friday night and I stayed at her house and slept in her luscious guest bed. She offered a bath in her freshly cleaned bathtub, but I settled on a shower to hurry up to get to bed:) It was so nice to sleep in in the dark cool room and nest of a bed - I can't even tell you how comfy it was. To start the next day, she made me a breakfast consisting of fresh fruit, deviled eggs, fresh squeezed fruit juice and an english muffin with cinnamon cream cheese and walnuts. Yes, she made the deviled eggs, the cinnamon walnut cream cheese, and juice herself. Then she bought me a bathing suit so we could swim around in the salt pools at the PGA spa where she was also treating me to a massage and pedicure. While at the pools we enjoyed a light lunch also compliments of Melanie and fam. After spa - which was heavenly - it was time for an early dinner. Melanie went big again and treated me to a gourmet mexican dinner at Cantina Laredo where we enjoyed the best mexican food I have ever had. We were sure to top it off with a sizzling brownie and 2 servings of icecream. But did the day end there??? If you know Melanie, you know the answer to that is a sure "no!" After she attempted to take me to a place called The Princess House - a beautiful boutique type store for little girls as I am currently with baby girl - we headed back to her house and she showed me the chocolate cake she made for me...can you believe it?!?!? I know I couldn't. Melanie and fam then drove me home Saturday night. I didn't know what to say and "thank you" certainly didn't seem like enough.
Oh yeah, and did I mention she was caring for and nursing 9 month old baby Noah while doing all of this for me?!?! Chris and her husband TO were very gracious and had the babies while we were out lunching, spa and dining. Thank you, TO and Chris, we could only have that great of a day with your help!!! And the timing was perfect for some much needed R&R.
Oh yeah, and did I mention she was caring for and nursing 9 month old baby Noah while doing all of this for me?!?! Chris and her husband TO were very gracious and had the babies while we were out lunching, spa and dining. Thank you, TO and Chris, we could only have that great of a day with your help!!! And the timing was perfect for some much needed R&R.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Melanie looks wonderful and Noah has grown so much since the last time I saw him. I'm glad she showed you such a wonderful time and you enjoyed yoursef so much. Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom
Melanie looks wonderful and Noah has grown so much since the last time I saw him. I'm glad she showed you such a wonderful time and you enjoyed yoursef so much. Special Love Always and Forever, Love Mom
YOU deserve it!! Melanie looks fantastic too!! What a cutie pie baby she has! I'm so glad that you had a great birthday.
Post a Comment